Quantcast

shed SUNDAY

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
who all is in it was a total bust last time i mean we got to ride but there was no one but xc riders roaming around. We need some more dh monkeys comeon everyone!

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
At this point I'm out. Baseball game. I am thinking of possibly wintergreen on sat also.

You in?

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
Never been to wintergreen so I might be up for it. Where is it?

We should just throw some camping gear into the truck and drive up to Diablo and be done with it. I hear they have some really SICK stunts I could stand at the edge of, then decided to lower my bike down. ;)

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
I can't do Wintergreen or any riding on Saturday. Why? I have to watch the USA/Italy World Cup game and get drunk. Then watch whatever game is on afterwards (or before).

Is anyone going to be up at the Shed Sunday? With JYETI out we need a vehicle that can shuttle a few people. My sedan just doesn't do it in the end. Anyone have a rack that'll fit 3 bikes, or a wagon? I really want to get one more Shed day before Whitetail.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
I may be able to go sun. Al give me a call and let me know what time you all are planning on getting there.

J

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
How far from DC/NOVA is the Shed? And what time? I have a truck that can do 3 + me inside, and about 8 bikes in the bed. I'd have to truck it up from Va Beach, so let me know.