Quantcast

Shed Sunday

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Two of us are gonna be up there at 10 and I'm sure more people will be there who wants to or is going?

TDN

Chimp
Aug 25, 2006
Finally a place to post about the shed where you don't have some 'burg monkey talking about the shack in his backyard!! :clapping:

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I'll be up for some runs around T6 or Evo. Probably going to stay on steepside most of the day. Anyone in?

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Yea ill meet at the steepside i just need someone with a truck or else ill be stuck on the drop trails all day. Whats up with your boxxer dan? oldschool would be cool to see you out there.

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
I want to ride but need parts. so this is a plea for either:

04 junior T lowers. (complete fork is cool, I can do the work myself)

some beater fork for short term use that wont explode

or a rad deal on something worth riding.

anyone??

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
i might be there, but the weather report for saturday is not looking promising... if it's too wet, the trails i want to ride will be unrideable.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
yea i got it at the end of last season.... i've only been able to ride it once at the shed and only got like 1 run in. Its been awesome so far handled all the rocky stuff and jumps like a dream. Let me know if you want to ride it around some time we don't live to far from each other.

Tmsracing37

Chimp
Jan 24, 2007
Hagerstown/McConnellsburg
I can be up there with a truck, I have only been on the right side or the "fast side". So what is the steep side like? (drops, ladders, or just techincal rocky downhill?)

As for the dude looking for a fork, I might have 03 Jr-t to spare.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Last year i went on the steep side and it was just rocky and steep but apparently this year theres some other trails so i don't really know. Also i have a 04 junior T someone could use but i need to have it when i leave cause its going on another bike.

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
Last year i went on the steep side and it was just rocky and steep but apparently this year theres some other trails so i don't really know. Also i have a 04 junior T someone could use but i need to have it when i leave cause its going on another bike.
Thanks for the offer, but that's a little bit too much parking lot part swapping for one day or riding.