Quantcast

Shed Sunday

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
what happened to the VA and Mid-Atlantic RM forums? some pathetic action going on in here...

maybe someone needs to talk sh*t about wisp or snowshoe to get things fired up or is everyone too busy snow-ski-boarding on lame icy trails here in the artificial "south" snoweast coast?

discuss:

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Does anyone ride here anymore? I left quite awhile ago and just haven't seen much going on in the forums.

Jason

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Big group out at the shed 2 weeks ago. Weather was great and so was the riding. This past weekend looked a bit wet. Hopefully this coming weekend will be clear. If anyone is riding pm me. Have truck or cash.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I want to get my rig out there either this weekend or next. Im hankerin' for a spankerin'.....

Well see if the temp stays decent.

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
I'm planning on heading out there Sunday. Hopefully it will have dried up from the rain friday and be as nice as it was 2 weeks ago. Stuntjump, were you the one who somehow ripped the saddle off their bike?

Last edited:

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I'm planning on heading out there Sunday. Hopefully it will have dried up from the rain friday and be as nice as it was 2 weeks ago. Stuntjump, were you the one who somehow ripped the saddle off their bike?
No, last year I was on a grey speciailized bighit. This year I will be riding a green sunday.

I will be ready for Tosser and Pantyline this year.

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
Nothing better than some tossing, pantylining, and don't forget hoeing. In fact, I'm going to try to bring a bunch of hoes back from a farmers' market here in Nigeria. So everyone itching to maintain trails can lend a helping hand. $5/hoe.