Quantcast

shed this weekend? 9/11

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i know, everyone's at snowshoe... but i just might have my first ever fs bike (thanks to my sponsor ;) ) together by this weekend. sunday is the best for me, but i'm flexible.

anyone? :confused:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I'm pretty sure I'm skipping Snowshoe this coming weekend because (1) I'm not racing and (2) they've extended operation of the freeride park through early October. No sense going there with the rest of the world otherwise so I'll probably save Snowshoe for another weekend. So yeah, I'll be around for a 'Shed ride. Either day works for me.

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
corey_dcstreet said:
i know, everyone's at snowshoe... but i just might have my first ever fs bike (i'm now officially sponsored by ACrider1 ;) ) together by this weekend. sunday is the best for me, but i'm flexible.

anyone? :confused:
hrm... depending on how late i'm up and how much i drink at the wedding i'll be at on saturday, i might be up for some shed on sunday. i guess i'll either show up or i won't ;)

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
If I have my bike together by then and actually study for my classes saturday Im game..but I have no helmet or pads :-x

...so when are you going to release the specs on this bad boy?

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
ridetoofast said:
don't we have bridal fever this summer...seems like you've gone to a couple o them type shin digs. have you caught that floral thingy....what ever the hell its called...yet???
heh, by the end of the year i will have attended 10 weddings and been in 2. scary ****, y0. and good god no, no bouquet catching for me... i don't need no steeeeeeeeenking flowers :P

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
kirstin said:
heh, by the end of the year i will have attended 10 weddings and been in 2. scary ****, y0. and good god no, no bouquet catching for me... i don't need no steeeeeeeeenking flowers :P
do you ever want to have kids kirstin?