Quantcast

Shed this weekend ?

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
Any one else out there outa money for road trips and want to hit up the shed either day this weekend ?

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Yeah Im outa money. Was thinking of hitting the shed on sunday around 10ish. Trying to get some of my friends to go to. Not sure how many yet

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Damn, hittin' up stuff at 10am just isn't freeride, especially if Friday night ends sometime Saturday morning.

That being said, you guys got room for a Shed newbie on a hardtail? I'll pass if it's going to be one of those epic all day XC rides where DH fatties who sometimes need to push up the hills feel bad. ;)

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I'm more DH/FR than XC even though I have a hardtail. Ride with flat pedals and shinguards if that helps. What's the plan, shuttle? Push to the top? I've got a rack (trunk). Also ride with a folding shovel. Heh heh.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
We will be there @ 10 on sunday. Going to use my truck to shuttle. Rite now its just me and my little bro, but possibly will have about 3 more. We will have room for you though

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Sweet. I'll post on here Saturday and confirm that I'm coming up. Unless something happens to me Saturday I should be there. I'm clueless where to meet ya but I'm sure we can sort something out. Hey I'm kind of excited! But maybe that's just because I've been drinkin. Hehe.

Guess this means I'll have to take it easy partying Saturday night so I don't oversleep and leave b-more too late. ;)

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Looks like I missed ya, or found your truck but you weren't around. Will have to catch up with ya some other time especially now that I know where the hell I'm going. Heh.