Quantcast

Shed thread for 4/24-25

mpd510

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Northern Va
I'm going on Sat the 24th. I think I'm gonna stick mosty to "Evolution", maybe a pipe run or two. around 9-10 AM, who's down?

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Originally posted by mpd510
hey Zach, looks like it's me and you. looks like the trees at the shed are in for a bruise'n fo' sho'.....LOL
you talking sh!t Mark?!?!?! if I'm not mistaken, you've smacked a tree or seven in your day too... ;) for that matter, so have I!
tis Down Hill baby!!!!!!!

mpd510

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Northern Va
Originally posted by Animal Mother
you talking sh!t Mark?!?!?! if I'm not mistaken, you've smacked a tree or seven in your day too... ;) for that matter, so have I!
tis Down Hill baby!!!!!!!
I meant between the two of us the trees are in for a beat'n.

you know i would never talk Sh*t....:D

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Originally posted by NotQuiteJdm
Is there any downhill trails at the "shed"?
There are certainly sections of trails there that are traveled regularly with DH bikes but I wouldn't characterize the vast majority of them as DH trails. IMO alot of these are just rough and tumble XC trails with long, rocky sections that happen to point down. I've ridden most of these on my HT but they sure are a heckuvalot of fun on a big bike.

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
It looks like I'm out for the weekend. My rear Hayes master cylinder is leaking and I cant keep pressure. I had to order the part from QBP, and it wont be in till early next week.
maybe I'll just ride some XC at Patapsco and no downhill or drops.
--z--

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Can someone give me a ride up to the shed tomorrow (sunday) if people are riding? I've been wanting to get up there for a while now.

EDIT: I live in annandale, va.