Quantcast

Shed thread for (Sat-Sun) June 19-20

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
mpd510 said:
ok shedders, who's down for this weekend and what day do we wanna go?
i'm definitely out for saturday (gotta help a friend move) and might be up for riding on sunday.

i'm also off this friday, so i might be up for riding then if anyone else can. if not, i'll just go XCing somewhere or perhaps DJing.

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
mpd510 said:
ok shedders, who's down for this weekend and what day do we wanna go?
i'm in va beach all weekend for a wedding (mmm... free liquor...) but will *definitely* be up for some shedding the following weekend as i should have my brand new gemini by then!

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
hmmmm.... foot is feeling better. I'm feeling like a caged rat! :mumble: Need to get my Shed fix on soon! Might be in for a couple shuttles as early as next weekend...

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
mpd510 said:
it all depends on the weather..i'm going to spend the better of the two days out on the boat.
looks like both days could potentially have some thunderstorms, but who the hell believes the weathermen!

let me know if anyone plans on riding on sunday... i may be up for it or might take a weekend off riding DH and do some XC or DJing.

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
well, i"m back, sorry for the other thread, I wasnt' paying attention. my shoulder is starting to feel better now, so i am in for sat, early for a few hours.
--z--

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
goofy said:
I'm good for both days. the rain looks like if it going to rain it is gonna happen later in the day.
the rain shouldn't matter too much anyways... as long as it's not some kind of monsoon. last week, mpd510 and i rode and it poured the whole way up 270... by the time i got up there, it stopped and the conditions were perfect!

i'll try to make it out sunday. have fun on saturday fellas!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
mpd510 said:
it looks like sundayis going to be the best day for me.

Whale...gimme a call
alright. not 100% sure if i'll be riding... i'll call you though and let you know the dealio.

might want to do a little urban or DJing on sunday. my body is all beat to hell from my nice little spill trying out the winchester bmx track today.