Quantcast

Shed Thread Sunday Dec 5th

Oct 11, 2004
Frederick, MD
Anyone ridding at the shed Sunday. This is and next weekend are my only chances to ride until January. I haven't had the chance to ride since Diablo's last weekend and I am really itchin to ride.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Had a good time riding today. Trails were not crowded at all. Didnt get to ride E yet. Hopefully next time. We hit up the pipeline and drop trails today.

Thanks to Mike and Hilary for showing us around today. Had a real good time. Rob is a little sore.

Hopefully we will get some videos up soon. Having trouble making them small enough to fit.

SCOTT

zaphod1

Monkey
Oct 7, 2004
great mills md
Thanks to Mike and Hillary for showing us around today. hope yous had as much fun as we did hopefully my shoulder will be feeling better next time we come up
sean

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Big thanks to Mike and Hilary for the company, armor, and the laughs when I ate it! I can barely walk today but the rides were worth it. Thanks Scott for being the host and showing me there is riding beyond "MARS"(Guam). Good to see you again! Sean the chauffer and camera man, thanks man for capturing all my best crashing moments. I hope you learned a thing or 2 from the "pro"! Later guys and have fun! :blah: :blah: :blah:

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
Yea, it was great to just dick around and not hammer. I'm all stoked to ride the drop trails again. Scott- let me know if you don't get those pics up and i'll try from here.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Man you call that dicking around. We were hammering down. Guess we have some work to do.

Go ahead and put the pics up if you can. I still cant do it.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
onetime said:
Yea, it was great to just dick around and not hammer. I'm all stoked to ride the drop trails again. Scott- let me know if you don't get those pics up and i'll try from here.
Cool avatar...is that a deer butt?

Rob

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
vogey40 said:
Man you call that dicking around. We were hammering down. Guess we have some work to do.

Go ahead and put the pics up if you can. I still cant do it.
Not that we were'nt going fast, we just stopped allot. And yes that is a deer butt, thanks for asking.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Well Scott and I haven't been through before so it was good to stop. Just imagine if we tried to flow straight through...it could of been ugly! :think: :dead: I was wondering if should change my avatar but everyone keeps telling me it fits the way I ride... :think: