Quantcast

Shed, Thursday 06/08

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
A guy from here, JYETI I think, is riding the Shed Thursday afternoon at 2pm and wanted me to start a thread here. Actually he was going to start a thread but maybe I do it now instead I figured. He's got a truck which is a plus and we will ride til we puke or something, or the sun goes down, or we just get bored.....or something.

"Anyone who doesn't show up wearing lycra riding a Whyte Industries is wealcome."

I guess that's his way of saying he's riding downhilll bikes or at least hardcore hardtails? Probably.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
We will be meeting up top on Gambrill park rode at the cell tower across from an old white flat roof building. Everyone is welcome to join in. We will ride as long as it is light and everyone is still alive. lol My truck can haul alot of bikes so come on up.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
If you go to the more site you can get directions to gambrill park. Then follow that road past the parking lot for cc up to the cell tower. Let me know if you can find this. If not i will pm you in the morning and give you my number to make sure we can hook up to ride.

J

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
Actually....yeah I'll probably be a tad late since a carpenter I'm thinking of hiring is going to be around at 12:30 to give me an estimate on fixing up some stuff at my new place.

If I'm lucky I can get out of their in a half hour, if not, I'll be there around 3 so don't wait up.

JYETI, do you work for beer? What about Jim Beam?

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Im sure we could cut a deal somehow. The beam comment hurts tho! lmao See you guys tom.

Come on P we are used to waiting on you.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Excellent ride fellas. I hope to see you all again very soon. If you make it down dc way and want to do some urban, definately hit me up.

I'll probably drag a buddy out your way mid week next week, so I'll keep you posted.

-clay