Quantcast

'shed tips?

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
so i've been up to the 'shed 3 times now (each time it gets better) and im trying to get the 'lay of the land' so to speak. i had heard of the northshore stuff that was off the blue trail and i've found 2 clusters of it. im curious if there is more? i have heard that there are ladders and whatnot lurking all over the place. im not sure if i've stumbled onto the fabled 'E' run...im pretty sure i've found 'little canaan' with the help of a local up there. i was wondering if anyone could be nice and inform a budding 'shedder' where the goods are hiding. i know most people wont divuldge this info over an open forum and thats cool i fully agree, but if anyone could please pm me the info that would be AWESOME!

on another note im planning on going up next tuesday (sept 7th i think) and was wondering if anyone would like to come up. so far its going to be a couple guys that work at the bike shop with me and another riding buddy. always looking for experienced heads to show me the way, and even some not so experienced ones too!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Look for a lot of trees with a trail through them. Thats "the goods" :D

Easiest thing to do, reply to a "shed thread" and meet some people that know their way around.

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
HA thanx mike....thats pretty descriptive i'll have to look for that next time :D fair enough tho, lots of views and one response....looks like i'll just keep exploring (not that i dont enjoy it)

late

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
vwmtnbiker said:
HA thanx mike....thats pretty descriptive i'll have to look for that next time :D fair enough tho, lots of views and one response....looks like i'll just keep exploring (not that i dont enjoy it)

late

Yeah man, Like I said, meet up with some people who know their way around.

Ride for me, because I cant :(