Quantcast

Shed?

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Are you guys planning on freeriding or trail riding? I have heard all about the fr stuff but have never found any one to show me where to go or to go with.

Thanks
J

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
ill try and convice rpk to drive me up there maybe hes not working. and ya jyeti you can come

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Cool. You guys riding full on freeride bikes and protection? Im not sure how nasty it really is so i just want to bring the right stuff.

Thanks alot
Jason

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Just depends on how fast you want to go and what you are willing to hit / walk. Some people ride big bikes and full battle armor. I have a burly hard tail. I'll wear a full face helmet and knee/shin pads and walk the big stuff.

I'm heading up there around 10 am in the morning. Look for a guy with a black mazda truck. I'm not sure if anybody will be around. VDFree pm'ed me saying he can't make it after all. If not I'll just do some xc or ask my poor wife to shuttle.

Dave

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Brunettes said:
I would but im in the middle of a build :-)
Lucky! I'll probably tear my bike down after this ride. The frame is messed up but I can still ride it. I'm getting another one under warranty.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Yep the titan. Tire clearance issues. I wore grooves into the chainstays. They said they'll replace it. How cool is that?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
bballboy388 said:
nope cant come rpk has to work
Haha. Who wants to ride on MLK's Birthday? I think we should get a decent ride going. I will be off school and so will bball, so anytime is cool.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Good ride yesterday. The weather was awesome. I hooked up with a bunch of kids from Fairfax that I'd never met before and we sessioned the drop trails. None of them we're monkeys as far as I know. I was the only one on a hardtail this time.

If the weather holds out, I'll probably head up there for MLK and do it again.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
I am heading up to the shed tomorrow morning hoping that there is someone else there to ride with. I have never been to the shed but looks like weather should be great for it. Looking for some freeriders to go out with or shuttle. I have an orange Yeti as-x and will be there around 10

Thanks
Jason

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
If you have never been there, then sometimes finding it can be hard. Its best to have someone you know show you around. We might be heading up there next Sunday, so look out for a thread for that.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Thanks. I will look for a thread for next week. I still may go up to see if anyone is going out. Good idea?

thanks again

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Ended up riding with a group at gambrill on sun and it was some of the best riding since I moved down here. We shuttled up to the jump trail a few times it was in great shape and fast. Thanks for letting me ride with you guys and see you later. Hopefully next weekend people will be up for shuttling again.

jason