Quantcast

shedzies?

Discussion in 'The South' started by dan wask, Feb 25, 2008.

1. dan wask

dan wask Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    Anyone planning on riding the shed sometime this weekend? Anyone know what the trails look like (squish factor?)? I'll be bringing my truck up for shuttling purposes.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. whale

whale Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    i was there this weekend for a trail ride on sunday. there was a few inches of ice/snow up there that started to melt away by the afternoon. no idea what it will be like by this weekend, but i expect it to be pretty wet and mushy since we are supposed to get more rain tomorrow and wednesday.

3. KD1569

KD1569 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    THE FORTRESS OF ULTIMATE DARKNESS, Maryland
    I went for a XC ride in Gambril on Sunday. There was about 1-2 inches of snow/ice on top of wet leaves and mud. With the rain we are 'sposed to get for the next few days, I would stay away from the trails. We need a week of dry weather before anything gets close enough to ride without f*cking things up even more.

Dave Kalt
    Cyclist

4. Tmsracing37

Tmsracing37 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    I am up for this weekend, I can stop up after work sometime this week and walk some of the trails to see what the conditions are, but I imagine they're going to be your typical slushy, muddy, and wet conditions.

5. Tmsracing37

Tmsracing37 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    sorry, i missed dave's comment. I would have agree with him about the trail damage it could cause.