Quantcast

Shell Ridge 2/18 7:30am

Dan_ger

Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
East Bay
I’m planning to ride with some friends starting at 7:30am on Sunday, Feb 18 in Shell Ridge and Mt. Diablo. We will be meeting at the trailhead by Indian Valley School on Marshall Drive about 7:15am and riding for about 2.5 hours at a leisurely pace. We’ll probably cover 10-15 miles and 2-3000’ of elevation.

Feel free to join us!

A map of Shell ridge and other Walnut Creek open spaces is here: http://www.ci.walnut-creek.ca.us/pdf/map.pdf.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Hey, will you be going again this weeked? I frequent Briones, China camp, rockville, miller, but have yet to check out shell ridge.

If your going again let me know,

Peace and respect

Dan_ger

Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
East Bay
Hey, will you be going again this weeked? I frequent Briones, China camp, rockville, miller, but have yet to check out shell ridge.

If your going again let me know,

Peace and respect
I will try to post up when it happens. Usually we'll ride Shell ridge early in the morning.

Tonight, I will be night riding Briones from the Alhambra Gate at 6:30pm with a group and some of the same group will be meeting on Sunday, Feb 25 at 9am at China Camp.

There is a chance, albeit slim, that we may ride Shell Ridge on Saturday morning, again at 7:30am, but no guarantee that I'll get permission from the leash holder.