Quantcast

She's certainly growing....

J

JRB

It's been quite some time since Caroline made an appearance. Here are some shots of her chillin' out after lunch on Mom's day.

Like a donut with slobber -

I'll bet she'll be glad when she can sit up on her own -

Sleeping with Julie's grand dad -

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
Dude - you are *so* lucky she looks nothing like you. :thumb:
:stupid:

SkaredShtles said:
I'll pray for her...............
me too.

she is cute even if she does look like you did! if you keep her from climbing and falling out of the UGLY TREE at an early age you may be ok! ( I am only suspecting that is what happened to you):thumb:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Beautiful little girl! How old is she now? Our 2nd daughter, Chloe, just turned 7 months yesterday. She's already driving, and I've got the pictures to prove it.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
You really do have a cute little drool bucket of a kid. They do grow up fast, I still remember when my sister was nothing but a crying little lump of flesh. 9 years later and shes growing up fast. :(

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Awsome man! She's adorable. Those are the kind of kid pix that make me think that it might not be too bad having one.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Where are the riding pics? We wanna see her doing drops.

Cute kid. Are you sure she's yours? :blah:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I feel so sorry for her...
Sure - now you want to be an ass after I approved of you. Don't make me pick up where I left off with my jokes there, funny man. :mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
Sure - now you want to be an ass after I approved of you. Don't make me pick up where I left off with my jokes there, funny man. :mumble:
I just got this too: When bras and seatbelts ... 05-17-2006 11:02 AM dude you suck: Loco

I'm thinkin robdadingus is lashing out from the depths of hell.

:rofl:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I just got this too: When bras and seatbelts ... 05-17-2006 11:02 AM dude you suck: Loco

I'm thinkin robdadingus is lashing out from the depths of hell.

:rofl:
I don't sign with a ":" and I always use lower case. F*cking imposters. I know how skaredsh*thead feels. :mumble:

edit - I haven't even read that thread. I opened it and closed it right back early in its life.