Quantcast

shiat! one of my co-worker has been arrested by the interpol!!!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
:eek:
there was this american dude working here, a big fat slow and nerdy kinda guy..... suddently and he just dissapeared...

i just learnt today. he was arrested by the interpol, and its waiting extradition to the US on charges of "Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault and Weapons charges"

thats so freaky to have worked with that guy....

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
ALEXIS_DH said:
there was this american dude working here, a big fat slow and nerdy kinda guy..... suddently and he just dissapeared...

i just learnt today. he was arrested by the interpol, and its waiting extradition to the US on charges of "Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault and Weapons charges"

That's what you get for hanging out with Americans.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
ALEXIS_DH said:
Well, at least he had a life outside of work and watching his ass grow :D

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Zark said:
Well, at least he had a life outside of work and watching his ass grow :D

yeah dude, what a life!!...
he is on the most wanted list... i didnt know that..
said he broke into a store, tied and beat up a manager when he was 18 (in 1998)... and been on the run since 2000...

interpol located him here....
moral of the story... if you are an american running from the law in a foreign country.... dont be stupid enough to get a job in a US company on foreign land....

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
ALEXIS_DH said:

you may want to call your handler to update them on the situation.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ALEXIS_DH said:
yeah dude, what a life!!...
he is on the most wanted list... i didnt know that..
said he broke into a store, tied and beat up a manager when he was 18 (in 1998)... and been on the run since 2000...

interpol located him here....
moral of the story... if you are an american running from the law in a foreign country.... dont be stupid enough to get a job in a US company on foreign land....
especially where the interpol can get you. i hear there not too nice

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ALEXIS_DH said:
And don't run to a country that has extradition policies with the US.