Quantcast

@@@Shinola it's only Thursday GMT@@@

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode tonight. There was a mixture of hero dirt, slippery roots, grippy root, grease, rain and some mud. And thunder.

I wish this picture turned out brighter. Buttery berms on the left and booters on the right.

Such a fun place to ride. Even more fun when its wet.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Getting psyched for Rise Against/Deftones concert tomorrow night with @Nick.
i bailed on that in charlotte...kind of regret but it was raining....not enduring three bands i don't care for to see one.....even had a front row seat...hooray for ticket insurance...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Co-op business is all cleared up?
Yes, apartment is sold and we have nothing to do with that place anymore. It was drama down to the end. I am so worn out for all of this will be so good to get the keys to the house today and pick up the family from the airport tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rode Brushy Peak tonight. the trails took a beating last winter and are the most technical I have seen them. I walked a few sections to figure out the best line to take. twice I said Nope and did not try to ride the section. Once I went for it, missed the line and tumbled off the trail and somersaulted into rocks and lots of spiny thistles. If was so much fun getting poked by spines in my shorts and jersey for the rest of the ride. even more fun scrubbing the grit and spines out of my road rash once i got home.. Fun damn ride though