Quantcast

Shipping to Canada sucks!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I had to ship my Dobermann Pinscher frame to Quebec to have a crash replacement done on it. Keep in mind I don't have a ton of money to throw around, It cost me $115 to ship it in the smallest box they could put it in with minimal packing material. I hate shipping stuff! I always manage to get the **** end of the stick!

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
no kidding; shipping and taxes suck here. a lot. i just moved up to thunder bay, ontario for a few years. i went to register my car today, and was informed that in order to register in this god-forsaken sh!thole, i'd have to officially import my car. this means that i'd have to go through customs and pay 4 grand in PST and GST. f*ck you, ontario.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
What company did you use? I shipped a FR bike to Canada for $50 via UPS. It would have been expensive to ship it in one giant oversized box so I used two smaller boxes instead.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
What company did you use? I shipped a FR bike to Canada for $50 via UPS. It would have been expensive to ship it in one giant oversized box so I used two smaller boxes instead.
UPS, in a tiny freaking box. Half inch on each side of the frame to put packing material in so they would insure it. This day can't be much more rough on me I hope.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I shipped a medium sinister ridge frame to canada from VT for $35. Definitely check out usps, they are A LOT cheaper than UPS and FEDEX