Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yes.
It is also clear you lack hygienic eating practices.
Go wash your hands!

*edit*
Hmm that post had more snark than was warranted.
I'll leave it up as I wrote it so, I'll own it.
But my apologies.

I've been awake for over 30hours now and the build site today has made me overly cranky.... Time for me to log out for a while.
Bye.
Haha, there's no snark in that.
I need to find the study that surveyed a bunch of kids and studied their sick days and they came to the conclusion that kids that had a dishwasher in the house got sick more often than those that didn't. It was believed that the sponge and cloth exposed the kids to some goodies that kept their immune system in tip top shape.
Or it could have been made up to help secure some funding.....

Would have any idea what the retail price is on a 32h Hadley Boost front hub is?
Do you have an account with this mob?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yeah Alister at Blueshark still supplies me.
Those are not a cheap item though!.... Gone up since the last lot I purchased for a client.
If I was to sell at full margin they'd be about $440 (NZD) but something like that I usually retailed at $399 NZD.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Haha, there's no snark in that.
I need to find the study that surveyed a bunch of kids and studied their sick days and they came to the conclusion that kids that had a dishwasher in the house got sick more often than those that didn't. It was believed that the sponge and cloth exposed the kids to some goodies that kept their immune system in tip top shape.
Or it could have been made up to help secure some funding.....

Would have any idea what the retail price is on a 32h Hadley Boost front hub is?
Do you have an account with this mob?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah Alister at Blueshark still supplies me.
Those are not a cheap item though!.... Gone up since the last lot I purchased for a client.
If I was to sell at full margin they'd be about $440 (NZD) but something like that I usually retailed at $399 NZD.
Thanks, it is a lot of money but it is a forever hub.
I found that the Onyx hub has a pretty similar design so if Qvist won't do me a custom one I'll get an Onyx.

That's where I got my last ones from, a pair is a bit cheaper from Foes, but they are a Foes branded hub.