Quantcast

Shit that happens with Airlines, thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Meanwhile my Alaska Air + pre-check experience was just fine both DEN-SEA and SEA-DEN. Luck of the draw, although I guess avoiding Southwest and Frontier and the like in general helps.
alaska air....i have yet to fly them....

when i fly into denver in february i am going to sign up for the precheck where they scan your eyes....i forget what it is called...

sw....frontier....spirit....never...ever....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
alaska air....i have yet to fly them....

when i fly into denver in february i am going to sign up for the precheck where they scan your eyes....i forget what it is called...

sw....frontier....spirit....never...ever....
Clear. 'tis expensive. I had it as a trial for a few months and only was marginally better compared to plain Pre-check

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Friend of mine was stuck in Washington first flight she could get was Jan 2. only cars for rent was with a local place that had no way to get the car back. They offered to sell it to her for $4000 she went to Uhaul and rented a truck one way for $400 She got into Los Angeles tonight and picked her car up at Ontario International after dropping off the uhaul

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Clear is a private company allowing for a class-system when it comes to airport security.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Shoulda just taxied over and sucked the gunman into the engines.

Too soon?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
don't forget the fork tailed doctor killer yo

whoa that's what those are called!

There's a wrecked one in the woods behind my house (mid 80s crash I'm told), and about 5 years ago I watched one crash right in front of me leaving the little municipal airport in truckee. I know that fuselage :rofl:

edit: actually the one I saw was a LYCOMING. Similar styling to my untrained self

Last edited: