Quantcast

Shit that happens with Airlines, thread

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
squeeb was probably the finely trained drone pilot that attempted to assinate pootin the other day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Dude, NASA can't even manage to convert miles to km in order to miss a fucking planet..... You'd be fine for cleaning the pipes of the chem spray system!
NASA? Well sure. They'll take anybody. But you're talking about Jewish Space Lasers. That's totally New World Order stuff, their hiring standards are way higher.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My ignore list has a new member :)

I was willing to put up with senility. But idiocy is too far.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so a few months ago, I bought a round trip ticket, Jackson to Lima in November, about $700.
great!
I want to shorten my time in Peru, and visit my cousin in San José, Costa Rica on the way home, and then fly from there back to JH.
Cheapest price on American, $10,000 (before even changing the Lima/JAC leg)
WITAF?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ok, so a few months ago, I bought a round trip ticket, Jackson to Lima in November, about $700.
great!
I want to shorten my time in Peru, and visit my cousin in San José, Costa Rica on the way home, and then fly from there back to JH.
Cheapest price on American, $10,000 (before even changing the Lima/JAC leg)
WITAF?
rough life

flying from jackson wyoming to another continent and all

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have found on several occasions that it is a lot cheaper to buy a whole round trip ticket that you have no plans on using half of than it is to change a flight.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I've always found this a concern, looks like I was right.
(thankfully in a non harmful way)
The CAA said as with other modes of public travel in New Zealand, they did not require proof of identity from passengers boarding domestic flights
The fuck? :confused:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reading Is Fundamental

A South Korean Transport Ministry official said on Friday that it was possible to open emergency exits at or near ground level because the pressure inside and outside the cabin is similar.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
They need to include where the passengers are from to account for regional differences in their calculations