Quantcast

*^* Shit turdy *^*

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Searle. I'd say solid Type-1 fun with a *wee* bit of Type-2.
I did ponder if Searle, just been a while since I've been up there.

That only starts to become type 2 if you're riding a loop, starting at copper, heading up towards Vail, dropping down Resolution towards Camp Hale, then 100 yards from the Camp Hale/Kokomo CT trailhead some assholes stop you because of "work" they're doing and you have to divert south on the road towards Cooper and then ride the CT back north to the trailhead you were blocked from and then climb to Kokomo Pass.

edit: I've never seen mushrooms as big as some of the ones we rode past out there today.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Would you say that you would have picked up a few and put them in your pack, but there was not mushroom?
I've met @SkaredShtles

He's a fun guy, but spore-atically he is up to his gills in cowshit.

ETA: I am not a mycological expert but I've attended a few Western MT forages and I suspect King Bolete (similarly delicioso) more so than porcini

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I've met @SkaredShtles

He's a fun guy, but spore-atically he is up to his gills in cowshit.
j331X8micejO8.gif

ETA: I am not a mycological expert but I've attended a few Western MT forages and I suspect King Bolete (similarly delicioso) more so than porcini
I, also, am no expert - but I'm fairly certain that King Boletes and porcini are just two names for the same 'shroom. :D