Quantcast

Shops in the Owings Mills/Pikesville area..

Discussion in 'The South' started by Palilla, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Palilla

Palilla Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 0
    So recently (2 days ago) I moved from Frederick, MD up to Owings Mills/Reisterstown area. As of now I've found one bike shop in the area, Race Pace in Owings Mills. Race Pace (same as Westminster one) seems to be more road oriented, and doesn't have a lot in the way of MTB or BMX.

Does anyone know or recommend any good shops in the area? Especially if anyone knows and can recommend a good wheel builder.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Msisle Dad

Msisle Dad Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    Come down to the Catonsville Bike Shop, 6400 Balt Nt Pike approx 1mile west of the beltway...

3. Palilla

Palilla Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 0
    thanks man, i'll probably be down this week some time. Do you guys have a website?

4. Palilla

Palilla Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 0
  5. Brunettes

Brunettes Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Didn't know you were already on :thumb:

6. HotButterToppin

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Owings Mills and Pikesville are close enough to Towson, Cockysville, and Timonium to drive to in a pinch. Just look there. I'm too lazy to look up all the shops in the areas I mentioned, but there are several within 20 mins of Owings Mills.

7. Palilla

Palilla Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 0
    yep...I just got my bikes down here too, just need to get them together. Shoot me a PM if you want to ride in the next couple weeks.

8. mikeluke020

mikeluke020 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    hi,
    Owings Mills Mall is a large shopping mall in the Baltimore County, Maryland and also in pikesville area, community of Owings Mills that is owned and managed by General Growth Properties...... While its main entrance is off Red Run Boulevard between Painters Mill Road and Owings Mills Boulevard, the mall is also accessible from the exit ramps of I-795....... It was originally known as Owings Mills Town Center, but a new nearby development in the vicinity has now been given that name.

hay you can go there for shopping.

9. SLOPE

SLOPE Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 1
    Wtf??