Quantcast

Shoreline CC trails?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We practiced sprint starts today in parking lot then went exploring in the woods. There were tons of trails in there, no stunts just single track.

Does anyone know anything about this area or the history about it? Kevin mentioned some guy Mitch Webster cutting trails down there. Nothing looked new, just well rode.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
More trails = good. I wish those were around and I knew of them when I lived in Mtlk.Terrace. At least they're there!:thumb:

When you said you were practicing sprints, I immediately thought of the pic below.:blah:
Which one you calling Snacks? :eek:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Heard there were some trails there back when going to the CC. But, always heard it was even less than Hamlin.
There's been a post at Dirtworld on the trails page for a couple years. But, not much activity. Heard it was maybe 15-20 minutes of riding, tops. Not worth going to.
Am I wrong?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
The trails were pretty much done-in 18-24 months back when they put the fence in above the soccer field. There is still a short trail but it is only worth ridig if some one is there to shuttle you up and down.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
D'oh!!! Neither, really - that pic just came to mind when I saw the word "sprint".:o:
This is another pic I thought of as well...
:D

Nice save......;)

I thought it was funny that one of the items in the pictuire was a horse....:D

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
there are some one-hits at the CC. a nice 20 footer fall away, some log rides...nothing worth trekking out to unless you live around there...

even a few doubles hidden out there.