Quantcast

>>Short Bus Monderp gMT<<

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have an $8,000,000 sales proposal due on Friday with about one month of work to be done. I really question the judgement of any one who give me that kind of responsibility. This week is going to suck.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I wish I would have had more time to enjoy Brisbane, it was an awesome work related trip. Actually meeting a really cool group of guys I had only known through email made a huge difference in my attitude. While it might sound kinda crazy, I have a renewed faith in this place not totally sucking. While my existing environment is somewhat lacking, I only work with the guys down south. So its not all bad.

Monday still sucks, but I did had an incredible weekend. Stupid Blazers lost. :rofl:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Liking the new look too....nice work BV!
Shoveled and cleaned snow much of yesterday and still have more to do, but not today since it's only 6 outside and super windy...well that, and I'm back to school. Didn't sleep much at all last night....kept waking up at random times for no reason. Weird. Hopefully sleep tonight.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Shitshow at work...I hate projects with other institutions.

Even though I did just have a nice dump, still need moar coffee to make it through the day, methinks.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. This morning I'm revising papers and submitting 'em, and this afternoon I'm working in the conventional manner, reading CTs and MRIs.

@Pesqueeb: we got about 8" here. Wetter than normal, with drifts along the southern end of the courtyard. Perhaps another half inch or inch overnight, too.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Gender equality means no respite for shoveling. :thumb:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I'm kind of done with shoveling snow. Girls got a snow day, so I think it's time to introduce the newly minted seven year old to the concept of manual labor..
It beats sewing soccer balls for 10 cents a day. Somehow I don't think she'd take solace in the fact that shoveling snow is getting off easy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just overhead in the men's bathroom in response to someone taking an inexplicably long time to place what i'm assuming was several toilet seat covers:

"dude what are you doing in there? building a birds nest?"

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
it was a struggle to contain my laughter. i was in another stall and couldn't tell who it was. and bird nest didn't say anything.
there was one time I was in the can and heard some weird mechanical whirring sounds coming from the stall next to me. It lasted quite a while, and was honestly pretty disconcerting. I was about to say something caus' it was really weird, but bit my tongue. Good thing too caus' as I finished up and was washing my hands, the stall door opened, and out walks a guy with two prosthetic arms...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
there was one time I was in the can and heard some weird mechanical whirring sounds coming from the stall next to me. It lasted quite a while, and was honestly pretty disconcerting. I was about to say something caus' it was really weird, but bit my tongue. Good thing too caus' as I finished up and was washing my hands, the stall door opened, and out walks a guy with two prosthetic arms...
Gold Jerry! Gold!

:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
when i was in high school there was this adopted russian kid with no arms, no prosthetics either. figure that one out.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today was great, right up until all of my stuff, including my car keys, got locked inside the finance office here at work about 20 minutes ago. BULLPOOP.

:banghead:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dropped the toaster off to have the repairs done and picked up a rental. The girl behind the counter asked me what kind of vehicle I wanted and I told her something to haul a mountain bike in. She light up and stated telling me about her new Specialized. She set me up with a tricked out Town and Country minivan, leather seats, fold down rear seats, DVD player. She then says that I can just throw my muddy bike in the back and they'll clean the van for me. Awesome.