Quantcast

Short Rant: Pharmacist in Florida.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
**** him! Dismember his body one appendage at a time under Doctors supervision so as not to kill him. Pop his eyeballs out, cut his tongue out, destroy his eardrums and what ever else there is to do to a “human” to make his existence as painful as possible.
Once again **** him!

/rant off

mr_dove

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
Denver, CO
I must have missed something because I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a reference to some other post or a reference to something that I should have seen on the news?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by mr_dove
I must have missed something because I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a reference to some other post or a reference to something that I should have seen on the news?
in short:

There's a pharmacist in Florida who diluted some 4000 patients prescriptions in an effort to make more money. He admitted to it. He also plebargened but I’m not sure what his sentence is.
He diluted anything and everything he could including CHEMO THEARPY. IMO he's probably the most prolithic(sp?) civilian mass murder/attempted murderer there has ever been.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Diluting chemo drugs? He better get ready to introduce himself to Adolf Hitler when he dies, cause he's getting a box seat in hell.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hmmmm.

Wouldnt that take away from repeat customers though?

Not smart business IMO.:D