Quantcast

Short story and Some Pics =)

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
I haven't posted pics in a while cause some crap went down at my trails a few months ago. Basically, someone(we know who) peeled out and blasted music in the parking lot we all used to get into the woods. Workers nearby complained about us and now security will ticket and tow anyone seen going into the woods. They also mentioned calling the cops if they have to.

So i closed the trails down to the masses. No one is allowed to go to the trails unless you've helped me over the past few years. I will ask you to leave =)

So i'm posting some of these pics only cause I owe it to all the other builders/riders that post their work and come to this site for inspiration/ideas.

My trails aren't that crazy but its always nice to see some Dirtwork :D

BTW:The Park pics are from the Greenlawn skatepark.

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Mike Jonas

We redid the 360 berm....so HOT!

Chop Chop!

EJ hippin

Lil Billy

Over the spine!

Ed

Bruce

Karl

Going toward 360 berm....

Anthony

Chillin...

Tim =)

BBQ!

:thumb:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Place looks great. As much as the hassle the "burnout" guys have caused, I acutally think it might have been a good thing - tightened things up with who rides your spot before someone got badly hurt or did some real damage.

That berm looks like you copied the shape of it exactly from the BBQ grille. And that's a beauty animated GIF of Tim railing that berm like a freight train.