Quantcast

>>>Short Week Thursday GMT<<<

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , recovering from a 3 hour trail ride in idyllwild yesterday .work should suck today . Have a good one people !!!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Crawled back into bed at 8:30 yesterday morning, got up at 1, went back to bed at 6:30, got up this morning at 7:15. Don't know what the hell I got or eat, but holy sh1t did it kick my ass. I've successfully eaten this morning, so I've got that going on for me, which is nice.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good trail ride yesterday. Not too long, not too short. Crazy how warm it is these days.

The little guy still much prefers the big wheel at the park to his run bike...Or at least he did.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We are supposed to get 10 feet of snow between today and tomorrow. It's supposed to get down to -100 deg also. We could possibly perish under the weight of the snow and the hurricane strength winds will blow our windows out. I hope I live so that I can do some looting....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We are supposed to get 10 feet of snow between today and tomorrow. It's supposed to get down to -100 deg also. We could possibly perish under the weight of the snow and the hurricane strength winds will blow our windows out. I hope I live so that I can do some looting....
song of fire and ice book 6 has not yet been released

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Snow days for the kids today and tomorrow.
I will break them with shoveling.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Back at work. Derpin'.

What the **** happened to the US Junior Worlds team?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sorry... but I don't actually consider that "skiing"... not sure exactly what it is... but it's not "skiing."
Well they take me up the hill with boards on my feet. Its cold and the ground is white. I slide down the hill using those boards, when I get to the bottom I do it again and again until I am tired and they stop taking me up the hill.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Well they take me up the hill with boards on my feet. Its cold and the ground is white. I slide down the hill using those boards, when I get to the bottom I do it again and again until I am tired and they stop taking me up the hill.
Yep, that's skiing!

Weather guy on tv said the difference in temperature yesterday (or Tuesday?) between Key West and International Falls was 115 degrees. LOL.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ski? that's not a sport, if not for the hill you'd be standing still there!