Quantcast

shots from the trails (girl pants inside) :D

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
here ya go, theyre from saturday

edited. here's a few more and im hosting the image so it shows up not a url, i was lazy, but here they are.

tuck

euro tiregrab

stylecat:

steezed tiregrab

braaaaaap?

jaek, making me look bad

jaek, footjamming the pretty much vert qp

jaek again, me photoshopped out of the background for broshotting it

jaek, folded

sorry bout the contrast and stuff, the lighting wasn't great and they got kinda overedited

(photos: corey jenkins)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
word ease up on that saturation...contrast is good but wow with the saturation...

post up some pics of the tonic...looks rad.

_Bill

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
kinda diggin' the saturation, maybe push it further so it looks like it was on purpose and not so much like you just cranked it.

quick ps

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
and to all y'all inquiring, ill put up a bike check, i also just got a new 20" yesterday, so once i get those dialed in and a thomson post for my 24" ill post a check up.

the 24 is sitting about 25lbs even right now, with the new seatpost it should be about a pound lighter than with the primo rod i have now

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That bike looks fun! I'm waiting for my headset for my Chameleon so I can put the new Pike on...and the all travel spacers to lower it... :rant:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i still have em dude. i scored some nike mids fro $40 so ive been roking them too. i still have yellow tnt II's and red half cabs and im getting some slipons or eras for the summer

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Van's aren't trendy right now Cru :disgust1:
Ha. Don't tell anybody, but I've been thinking about some Dunk Lows. The colors look super fresh. I'm tired of the boring colors on most performance Vans... brown, tan, khaki, olive, light brown, dark tan, olive khaki... wtf. I'm diggin the trend of bringing back the wild colors from late 80s early 90s.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
nice, wish we had some stuff like that out here in my area.
Don't wish... make it happen!!

Me & WCH are always making jokes about how we're so lucky. Because luck has nothing to do with it. We work hard to make awesome trails. I've probably spent 10 times more time digging in the last month than I have riding.

karmapolice

Chimp
Nov 3, 2007
Marietta, GA
I would love to, but I live in a pretty metropolises area where there isn't much land and what land there is government land which means jail time for building on. Me and my room mate had already priced earth movers ect found some people willing to help us build but don’t want to get in law trouble for it. There is one good area that is power line but the only access is either through an apartment complex or the power companies locked gate.