Quantcast

Should EaternFreerider get his handle spelled right???

Should this guy get his handle spelled right???

• Total voters

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is a badge of dishonor. Make him wear it to warn others.

Edit: Actually the freerider part of his name is probably warning enough;)

Apr 4, 2006
Westy said:
It is a badge of dishonor. Make him wear it to warn others.
Hmm sort of like an alchoholic dad saying "son, im the perfect example of what you should'nt be like"

I disagree,I say GET IT SPELLED RIGHT!

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
The fact that his handle is spelled wrong, and his avatar has a "Retard" necklace on is the most amusing thing I have seen in a while.
Leave it. It'll make ya famous.
If he keeps it up, he'll have a custom title nearly as fast as antimony did. :think:

EF - it's "spelled". You rock, mang.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
This should be a poll.

And make sure there's a "loco sucks" poll choice.
It is a poll, dill knocker. Sheesh. Catch up, c*nt.

J

JRB

EaternFreerider said:
Yes they do. Polictical Science major at John Brown University.
I tend to think more along the lines of biology or botany, but ok. Horticulture - I'd even think horticulture. (my favorite sciency word to say)

Let's get the geek, BV, in here to lay out whether it's science or not.

It's funny that AR and mom has been mentioned in this thread. Where's stinky???

Apr 4, 2006
SkaredShtles said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude - that's not science. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They still consider it under the sciences. The may call it social sciences because its the study of human (political) behavior, but it still is a form of science.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
EaternFreerider said:
Yes they do. Polictical Science major at John Brown University.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you're a science major huh? Gotcha:rofl: :rofl:

J

JRB

This thread kicks DRB's thread's ass. I proclaim myself as stand in for King of Friday.

You don't get KOF with pussy threads, DRB. :mumble:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ahhaha. Eatern, political science is NOT a science major.

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006
SkaredShtles said:
Your handle *can't* be spelled correctly.......... WTF is "frorider"?? :confused:
Frorider is Rocky Mountains way of saying freerider. Cannondale tryed to copywrite the word freerider so instead of getting into a huge legal debate, Rocky just changed it the frorider.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Oh that is funny......political "science".....I always thought everyone understood that the science part was in "finger quotes"

Wait.....does the college give you a B.Sc for Poli Sci???? Here you would get a Bachelor of ARTS for Poli Sci......

- Real science guy

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
This thread kicks DRB's thread's ass. I proclaim myself as stand in for King of Friday.

You don't get KOF with pussy threads, DRB. :mumble:
Big man running his mouth 'cause I'm trapped listening to someone who thinks they speak English well.

I AM the King of Friday and you are but a mere sucky peon. So nut up and start suffering.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I am the true King of Friday. I am way drunk, I did f'all work, and actually I'm so far ahead of you with the whole Friday thing it's actually now Saturday. You guys can have friday on second thoughts. I'm the King of Saturday now. Here is your monarchy. Fight amongst yourselves for it for my amusement.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Changleen said:
I am the true King of Friday. I am way drunk, I did f'all work, and actually I'm so far ahead of you with the whole Friday thing it's actually now Saturday. You guys can have friday on second thoughts. I'm the King of Saturday now. Here is your monarchy. Fight amongst yourselves for it for my amusement.
You are the king of the neck bearded double chin.

However, I find it acceptable as King of Friday that you are the King of Saturday.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
DRB said:
You are the king of the neck bearded double chin.

However, I find it acceptable as King of Friday that you are the King of Saturday.
I really don't have a double chin. :mumble: :redhot: :mumble: The King of Saturday is displeased with your defamation. As you pass into my domain, you shall feel my wrath. :mad:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Changleen said:
I really don't have a double chin. :mumble: :redhot: :mumble: The King of Saturday is displeased with your defamation. As you pass into my domain, you shall feel my wrath. :mad:
F*ck off mate, you've got more chins than a Chinese phone book. Drink more beer KoS.:rofl: