Quantcast

Should have used Brown...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
So i paid 18.95 for 2 day guaranteed air for my package to be here today.... It went out friday morning... and there was no fed ex'ing done on labor day.

AND NOW IT IS SITTING IN A SORT FACILITY 15 minutes from my house. :angry:

So who do i call to yell at them and tell them to get it on a truck so i can get my chain guide on!?!?!?!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Yeah... 2 days or less...

Friday and Tuesday... When it goes into wednesday its 3. Besides, it got at the sort facility at 7:30 this morning... and isnt going out on a truck untill 4:30 tomorrow.

May 31, 2005 7:48 AM

At local FedEx facility

WATERTOWN, CT

Package not due for delivery

6:58 AM

At local FedEx facility

WATERTOWN, CT

May 29, 2005 12:40 AM

At dest sort facility

EAST GRANBY, CT

May 28, 2005 7:32 PM

Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

7:38 AM

Departed FedEx location

LOS ANGELES, CA

May 27, 2005 8:58 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

LOS ANGELES, CA

8:44 PM

Left origin

ONTARIO, CA

4:20 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

2:58 PM

Picked up

ONTARIO, CA

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
suck it up sugar pie. No shipping companies work on MEMORIAL DAY (asshat).
You should plan your shipping according to the rest of the world, just like the rest of us do.

-stone
Easy there, Hollywood. Even the city picked up garbage yesterday. A parcel company worth their salt was working. (not that I know if any worked or not)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
loco said:
Easy there, Hollywood. Even the city picked up garbage yesterday. A parcel company worth their salt was working. (not that I know if any worked or not)
Dude garbage day for you is when farmer Ted lets wilber out to feed.

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
yeah fedex blows....ive had so many bikes worked over by them in shipping....UPS is right about twice as much but i figure its worth cuz they take better care of stuff and that makes everyone more happy.

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
I have the EXACT same situation. Ontario CA = Jenson USA, right?
I paid for 2 day on thursday afternoon, it left on friday morning and it arrived at the local fedex plant at 6:32am today. I'll either get it at noon or at 5:00pm tomorrow and there's a good chance I won't be around for either to sign.
In my case, the sorting facility is a solid 30 minute drive.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Yeah, Jesnon USA> It is a big conspiracy....

I called and they said i would not be able to go to the sorting facility and pick up the package... so much for 'guaranteed' 2 day air... She said there was nothing they could do. In fact she ignored the whole, "I paid for 2 day air and where the hell is my chainguide deal..."

J

JRB

I learned a few years ago to not pay for 2nd day from Jenson. They always managed to screw it up. OK - they screwed it up on the 3 times I tried. ALWAYS may be a stretch, but they were 100% for me.

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
The last time I ordered from Jenson, I got my shipment on a saturday, and it was 3 days before the estimated delivery date. It was even groiund shipping.
Oh well, it'd better get here today.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Spitfired said:
The last time I ordered from Jenson, I got my shipment on a saturday, and it was 3 days before the estimated delivery date. It was even groiund shipping.
Oh well, it'd better get here today.
Whenever I order from jenson I almost always get ground and it ends up coming several days earlier than projected. :)

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
When I ordered from them it was always the cheapest ground service they offered. Usually showed up in 2-3 days. Living in SoCal has it's benefits :)

Memorial Day dude, most places are closed for business, no shipping is being run.

The Ito

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Transcend said:
The day you ship it (friday)_ doesn't count.

Oh, well it still hasnt gotten here and it is 4:40 wednesday... It has been sitting 15 min near my house since Tuesday morning... If it doesnt get here today heads will roll.