Quantcast

Should I bomb Iraq or go for a ride? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's freaking bike riding people. It has little to do with a persons mental capacity or ability to govern. It is fun to do but lets not try to read to much more into it.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
loco said:
Just because you don't get it doesn't make it stupid. Disrespecting the highest office, like the guy or not, is lame and these threads are stupid. Why not just, "cool, he rides"??? It's because there is some stupid ass dellusion that he sucks at riding because he is what they deem a crap president, true or not. Why not give props that he took up riding at 50? Why not say, I disagree with his administration, but he might do something to help cyclists. I know, it's because they are so selfish, they can't see past their own agendas. I am tired of it. I gave the junk threads a break, and will continue to. Why can't this garbage rest??
Hey, it's cool. It was just some humor. I'm not saying this reflects my politics or that it should be yours. I think it's funny when celebs/politicians ride (esp. when they ride a $2,000 + bike with toe clips and sneakers). That's all. This isn't a political debate, just something humorous.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
bluebug32 said:
That's all. This isn't a political debate, just something humorous.

*H8R goes back and thumbs through the thread...."Nope, no humour here. Nothing to see people, move along..."

:blah:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
actually kerry i think would ride better. he went through the whole custom fit program and riding techniques with serotta

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Where's the panty debuncher when you need it?

How much irrelevant news do we have to sort through on this forum every day and how many sack-shaving threads have I had to read? This was revelant to an article in Bicycling. If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not exactly someone who posts innapropriate/offensive stuff on a daily basis (if ever). I like to ride. That's why I'm here, so the personal attacks are not necessary. Whatever happened to a place to go online to talk about biking? It's been nothing but personal attacks and immature crap lately.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bluebug32 said:

How much irrelevant news do we have to sort through on this forum every day and how many sack-shaving threads have I had to read? This was revelant to an article in Bicycling. If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not exactly someone who posts innapropriate/offensive stuff on a daily basis (if ever). I like to ride. That's why I'm here, so the personal attacks are not necessary. Whatever happened to a place to go online to talk about biking? It's been nothing but personal attacks and immature crap lately.
When you start a thread starring political figures and with such a title it is going to get political. Political threads in the lounge get real ugly, that is why there is a political forum.

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:

None - I don't know how many you have chosen to read, but if you didn't notice, we typically get scrutinzed for them, and then they are deleted. That is my observation. Take it easy, Cheezy. :think:

J

JRB

Westy said:
When you start a thread starring political figures and with such a title it is going to get political. Political threads in the lounge get real ugly, that is why there is a political forum.
Precisely - it's like the guy gets pleasure from war. Whether it seems like he does or not, I don't know, so I keep my mouth shut. (kind of)

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
A quick Google search returned this for "debuncher." I'm not sure if it'd work on panties though.

You should have googled Ridemonkey -

Status
Not open for further replies.