Quantcast

Should I get a pink Razr???

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I wouldn't recommend a RAZR to anyone. They are crap. My first one crapped out after 2 weeks. The replacement lasted 1 1/2 years and is being replaced in a couple weeks. Never dropped or anything.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hey now. You all should be nicer. (Especially you N 8... mister metro. If anyone would have a pink razr it would be YOU!)

If ol Loco wants to express his feminine side we should be supportive. Gender change is never easy.

nah, who am I kidding? no man should run around with a pink phone. Knock it off Loco! :p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Hey now. You all should be nicer. (Especially you N 8... mister metro. If anyone would have a pink razr it would be YOU!)

If ol Loco wants to express his feminine side we should be supportive. Gender change is never easy.

nah, who am I kidding? no man should run around with a pink phone. Knock it off Loco! :p
You had me at "hey".

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS

Actually, if anyone would have one, it would be ME. :D

Well, actually it will be 3-5 business days. :think: