Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Yes: "MIKE DITKA"

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
I gots prenty of money, could buy many peoples dream DH bike. But been reading nothing but good things bout Transition, and It's a local company... kinda.

J

JRB

yonton228 said:
I gots prenty of money, could buy many peoples dream DH bike. But been reading nothing but good things bout Transition, and It's a local company... kinda.
Nice sentence there, Engrish.com. :think:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Is this some sort of hick code-speak?

Loco - could you translate for me, please?
Unfortunately, NO. While I am a hick. I am not a dumb ass hick, and have no idea what that meant.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
LOL, seriously though. I am in the search of a bike, I will most likely get a hardtail from Transition. I will be heading to some bike shops that deals with Transtition and get fitted and take a few test rides.

J

JRB

Good idea. I think you will find that bikes are more fun than Xbox.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
yonton228 said:
Well, if you've got plenty of $, buy me a new bike and yourself this Xbox thing and then we'll both be happy :devil:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i want dance dance revolution. tn wanted an box and i said no way. then i found out dance dance revolution, dance dance revolution live, and dance dance revolution karaoke are on xbox. now i kinda want one.