Quantcast

Should I have Chili or Clam Chowder for lunch...

What to have?

• Chili

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Clam Chowder

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Went for the chowder though wasn't sure which kind. If it's the white stuff, I'm sticking with my first choice, if it's the red stuff, go with the chili.

Bon appetite!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tmx said:
Went for the chowder though wasn't sure which kind. If it's the white stuff, I'm sticking with my first choice, if it's the red stuff, go with the chili.

Bon appetite!
there you are.......

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
tmx said:

Bon appetite!
Red clam chowder is evil, totally going New England.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
Ya ever been to Wally's in Des Moines. They got great chowder. yum..... maybe i should go get some.....
Clam chowder in Des Moine doesn't seem right. What do they use rocky mtn oysters?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stosh said:
Clam chowder in Des Moine doesn't seem right. What do they use rocky mtn oysters?
There was a huge thread about Des Moines in the Pac N.W. forum a year or so ago. It was everything you wanted to know about the town that ripped off it's name and pronounces it Deh Moynz to try to be different.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
There was a huge thread about Des Moines in the Pac N.W. forum a year or so ago. It was everything you wanted to know about the town that ripped off it's name and pronounces it Deh Moynz to try to be different.
so? :eek:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stosh said:
yes and down the road there was a ferry terminal down the hill from the Zenith post office, that could take about 5 cars and 30 passengers across the Puget Sound to Maury Island.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
yes and down the road there was a ferry terminal down the hill from the Zenith post office, that could take about 5 cars and 30 passengers across the Puget Sound to Maury Island.
um.... are you a Native American?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
Well anytime you want to explore the fascinating history of the sleepy marrina town of Des Moines again, just let me know. ;) :monkey:
Sounds like a plan. I'll be sure to keep you in mind