Quantcast

should i mess with them or not?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
one of my friends on the girls b-ball team at my school asked me to put a bunch of songs on a cd for their warm up cd. she wasnt really very nice about it, not mean just, didnt thank me or anything. so heres my dilema. should i make her cd, or put 1 super annoying song on it like 11 times? i was thinking nelly- pimp juice

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
yeah, and im already on the dean's radar. one of my friends dumped gatorade on this popular girl's (that nobody really likes) head. they some how think i was involved. the only way i was involved was by standing and laughing non-stop.

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
Poison The Well aren't deathmetal, but they will annoy the hell out of any non-fans!

(sorry for being pedantic)

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
rcoh said:
Poison The Well aren't deathmetal, but they will annoy the hell out of any non-fans!

(sorry for being pedantic)
oh, well i got it at a ****ty screamo concert... i dont know how to classify it, sorry

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Download Soundgarden's song "Big Dumb Sex". Loop the "Fvck you" part of the song for a full seventy minutes and call it done.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Moderator's edit:

Polandspring88 said:
Download the song We're Sucking our Thumb by The Infantiles. Only good things can come from putting that song on there.
NOOOOOOOOOOO

If you do that, then all the little teenie bopers will know what I do during the day.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
"You gotta learn to suck it funny"

Best dirty country song ever. It will also teach the girls to "don't bite the d*ck honey"

That CD was banned from my bike shop after a customer heard it.

The Ito

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
and put in its raining men. we did that with a buddy when he first got his system installed, we made a bumpin mix and made the first song hella sick so he turned it up all the way in the school lot. when track 2 came on we hit the deck and laughed our asses off as the whole school heard it blarring

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
dirtjumpP.1 said:
one of my friends on the girls b-ball team at my school asked me to put a bunch of songs on a cd for their warm up cd. she wasnt really very nice about it, not mean just, didnt thank me or anything. so heres my dilema. should i make her cd, or put 1 super annoying song on it like 11 times? i was thinking nelly- pimp juice
You're seriously going to try and piss off an entire team of athletic girls? You're crazy. You can be the guy who made the cool warm up tape, or the weird dick who records crazy tapes. You choose.

Hint: Think about the pussy!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Changleen said:
You're seriously going to try and piss off an entire team of athletic girls? You're crazy. You can be the guy who made the cool warm up tape, or the weird dick who records crazy tapes. You choose.

:stupid:

Unless it's a whole team full of ugly girls, consider who you might be alienating here...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Changleen said:

It's a balancing act. Hot snobby chicks will just try to make him a lap dog if he grovels and does their bidding, but pissing them off is a guaranteed cock block. Make a good CD with one song put in there as a joke, nothing too offensive but good enough to give everyone a laugh.