Quantcast

Should I pin the lounge girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
So I wasn't expecting this...I go to the vaporizer lounge as per usual 2wice a week and the lounge staff comes out for a dirty dart with me. The first words out of her mouth are 'i like to fvck'

now i am wondering if i should tip her more often...she wants my buds she must.

I never pursued her but said sure i am certain everyone does if convinced..

omfg the possibilities. I am getting a monthly membership for sure next month.

Last edited:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
That you haven't already, given the statement she supposedly made to you, makes me wonder if the tree hasn't canceled out your testosterone.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
someone that comes up to you and says "i like to fvk" probably smells like the fulton fish market.

stay away friend...stay far away.

btw...what was her name?

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm with Burly. If you walked away, the ship has likely sailed. She found someone else.

Doofus
Maybe her memory will be clouded enough that he gets a second chance. Or she'll forget that she "likes to fvck". Tough call.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
someone that comes up to you and says "i like to fvk" probably smells like the fulton fish market.

stay away friend...stay far away.

btw...what was her name?
didnt catch her name but will. i am thinking that this kind of girl should come with a warning label or something. yeh I give them their first 3 minutes to decide usually but cut this one short...said i would think about it afterall i am a guy that is what guys think about all the time right?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
she wants your pot man.....use a wooden stake and stick it in her chest. silver bullets sometimes work too...if you need help killing the pot hoarder let me know

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
If said that to you, then think how many others she said it to? Also if she's getting it for free already, maybe she's giving something on trade to get it for free.

Walk away, walk away.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
and what does pin mean??? are you going to give her your fraternity pin and go steady?
PIN it is quite serious. I am not a womanizer but to me part of the conquest is pinning it down. I was thinking romance and stuff. She is quite a healthy girl and not the 'extreme rape' type. Some flush in her cheecks. Not a crackwhore by any stretch

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
dating is a numbers game for me also. It means if i am going to get out there then i will prolly become available to a couple of different women, just to make things interesting. I guess now is the time to look before xmas.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yeah show us the taters.

seriously, you should not go for this chick like america didn't go for sarah palin. like gm didn't go for quality cars. like george bush didn't go for his college education. i doubt any good will come of this.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
If you ever get clean it'll be a whole new day. Good luck.
i am just smoking at the vapor lounge now cause i am cutting down to 2wice a week. I just can't afford an everyday habit i decided. I am set to return to college on january 12th. Not only that but i am going to a college where there are more girls than guys so i am thinking there will be lots of dates to come. I cut back when in school usually

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
WTF? "Romance and stuff"? Based on what she said you think she's looking for a relationship?

Your brain sounds so fried you make me want to quit.
If i am to think about it that is what i think of...somehow i do doubt that her interests are genuine. I still figure her to be a predator...i just thought for once i might want to have some fun with this.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If your little voice inside your big head is telling you to stay away, listen to it. The little voice inside the little head will get you in trouble every time...thats why you need a fake name

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
WTF? "Romance and stuff"? Based on what she said you think she's looking for a relationship?

Your brain sounds so fried you make me want to quit.
I did leave out part of the story as well. there is a site called potpartner.com of which i am a member. It is a dating service for potheads. It turns out she recognized me from my photograph there and told me her profile. She is on my HOTlist already there as the most likely potbabe that i want to date. The dating service costs $30/month and we were thinking of doing without the fees. (i only have 2 matches so far so i am not ready to register) I knew her age coincidentally cause she is 25 and she has a birthday in december like myself. that is what i found out. She has a picture online which looks nothing like her i will find it

Status
Not open for further replies.