Quantcast

Should I pin the lounge girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
This is the dumbest thread ever. Even worse than the RESPECT thread.

Here's the math:

A girl that likes to fvck + at least a few minutes = fvcking

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT?

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
This is the dumbest thread ever. Even worse than the RESPECT thread.

Here's the math:

A girl that likes to fvck + at least a few minutes = fvcking

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT?
ur prolly right. I already made up my mind when i was talking to her that I would have to sample the example. I forgot that I got her interested in making a video and now I could care less what people think. Selling the video back to people at ridemonkey just doesn't make any sense.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
You can stop carrying around those condoms ... they're just wasting valuable stash space in your pocket.
espresso + ganja works...guess someone didnt like the picture i posted cause it disappeared. Average girls are hot still but not whiplash head turning hot. The picture of someones mother is not enough.

Last edited:

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Maybe the cops saw this thread and wanted to prevent the stupidity from spreading. They just busted the wrong lounge.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
lol..i almost went to toronto one time to go to some festival with him. i shoulda gone.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
What ever happened to this guy? Is he ever coming back?
I banned the taint-slurper after he basically scammed his way into getting the donated santa bike one year, then it turned out he had money for a bike on his own, and he was pleasant enough to inform everyone who donated that they were only doing it to feel good about themselves anyway.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I managed to meet DN and he was pretty cool guy actually. He was indeed in a bad situation. Who here hasn't been in a bad living situation? Toronto is a very expensive city and sometimes your economic situation dictates that you make personal sacrifices to survive. DN has had to make those sacrifices. The bike that was donated to him has indeed helped him according to his roomate. I have left notes for him to contact me and he hasn't. He owes me a ride... That is all I ever wanted in return for helping a monkey out. I feel that banning him was over the top. But it is not my website....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I believe he also invented a line of Rocky Mountain bikes.

Either he was either a semi-brilliant internet hoax or just had some rather serious mental issues. Seeing as though he was Canadian I'd put my chips on the crazy square.

Status
Not open for further replies.