Quantcast

should straight married couples be allowed to foster adopt?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if they do, we have precedence this could happen: South Dakota Lawmaker Gets 44 Years for Raping Foster Daughters in Egg Donor Scam
PIERRE, S.D. — A former state lawmaker was sentenced Thursday to 44 years in prison for raping two foster daughters in phony medical examinations he said would help them sell their reproductive eggs to infertile couples.

The girls lived with Klaudt and his wife as part of a program that provides foster care for youths after they leave juvenile reform programs. One of them served as a page in the Legislature when Klaudt was a lawmaker.

Klaudt's lawyer, Tim Rensch, said the sentence likely means Klaudt, who weighs more than 600 pounds and is in poor health, will die in prison.

"I think a man like that doesn't have that long to live," Rensch said after the hearing. "I don't know what the future holds for him, but he's not in good health."

got that? fatboy's the victim now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All fat people should be put in jail. It is a sign of moral weakness. If they weren't so slow and smelly they'd pose all of us a danger.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Due to the fact he was a Republican, I'm pleasantly surprised he was raping girls...
But at 600 lbs he probably hasn't seen his own genitalia in decades. It is a good chance he was confused about the difference or was on a fact finding mission.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
by this story's definition of rape, my dentist raped me upon my last checkup. at least it tasted like it.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
So your dentist took you to a seedy motel and rammed a dildo down your throat?

I suggest a new dentist...
yeah, i thought ranger rick & nat'l catholic weekly in the waiting room meant it was a "safe place"