Quantcast

Shouldn't doc look at my junk @ physical?

næstep

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
I used to hate that as a kid, when I had this really manly woman doc with big, cold hands who had to take a peek in my drawers to make sure things were normal down there.

My Army checkups didn't count, so I just had my first "real" physical in years. And now I've got a cute Asian doc, and I took a shower with soap and a wash rag and wore clean boxers and everything, but she never had me take my pants down. What gives? I didn't smell that bad! What if I have cancer of the junk going on? Or worms? Is my wife supposed to tell me?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
So let me get this straight, you wanted the Dr. to look at your junk?

Weird.....

PS. I ordered my MKIII today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ya know you just don't see quality posts like this on other message boards.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
As an Asian I can pretty much assure you that she used her mystical powers of the Orient to determine if you have any issues with your "junk", without even having to examine them up close.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
splat said:
Forget about your Junk , didn't she check you for a hernia ?

and just wait till you get old enough where they check the prostate , Oh what fun that is !!!
is it strange if a doctor dressed in black studded leather checks yr prostate? in the alleyway? :confused:

Uh, if the guy's going in for a complete physical, the attending physician should have been checking EVERYTHING, including the "junk."

I just had physical about a month ago, and while I certainly don't dig those cold latex gloves handling the goods, I can rest assured that everything's ok after being checked out. My visit was about an hour because I demanded the Dr. take his time and go over everything to ensure my health was in good order. Sounds like your MD was just trying to hustle through the appointment. Gotta call those guys out now and again and remind them that you are the customer.

næstep

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
Craw said:
As an Asian I can pretty much assure you that she used her mystical powers of the Orient to determine if you have any issues with your "junk", without even having to examine them up close.

Just trying to paint a picture.

(PS, what other powers would she posses?)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
næstep said:
And now I've got a cute Asian doc, and I took a shower with soap and a wash rag and wore clean boxers and everything, but she never had me take my pants down. What gives? I didn't smell that bad! What if I have cancer of the junk going on? Or worms? Is my wife supposed to tell me?
1. You're not concerned about your soldier coming to attention when said cute Asian Doc fondles, err, handles him?

3. You're not concerned about your wife getting mad about your dishonorable discharge?

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
LordOpie said:
1. You're not concerned about your soldier coming to attention when said cute Asian Doc fondles, err, handles him?

3. You're not concerned about your wife getting mad about your dishonorable discharge?
#3...OMG! LOL

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Craw said:
Perhaps she got confused?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
næstep said:
What happened to #2 ???
You've got bigger problems than #2.

Just make sure when the Asian Doc handles your junk that you don't accidentally say, "Love me long time."

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
næstep said:
I understand the MkIII is a qualified rectal examiner, so long as you leave the saddle detached. Here's a toast to your continued health!
sweet I wasn't aware of that but I probably would have paid more had I known.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
stoney98 said:
I have an ER resident who remembers my junk. I had Oak REALLY bad (read 97% of body bad) and I had to drop trou. My junk was swelled up to about 3-4x normal size. It actually scared me because, well, it was huge.

I came back about 4 months later, got the same resident. Her comment "Weren't you in here about 3 months ago with poison oak down..." [waving finger at crotch]. She then smirked, raised an eyebrow, and sashay'ed out. Yeah, she was hot, and I was embarrased. Especially when my g/f slapped me in the arm and asked "What was that all about?"

Yeah, I miss my hot ER resident.
That's probably why she stole your hoodie.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
stoney98 said:
I have an ER resident who remembers my junk. I had Oak REALLY bad (read 97% of body bad) and I had to drop trou. My junk was swelled up to about 3-4x normal size. It actually scared me because, well, it was huge.

I came back about 4 months later, got the same resident. Her comment "Weren't you in here about 3 months ago with poison oak down..." [waving finger at crotch]. She then smirked, raised an eyebrow, and sashay'ed out. Yeah, she was hot, and I was embarrased. Especially when my g/f slapped me in the arm and asked "What was that all about?"

Yeah, I miss my hot ER resident.

That is when you tell her, "Yes, you are thinking of me, but No... It is always that size."

;)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Ah, on Valentine's day this year I had the doctor fondling my junk....testicular infection.

Didn't get wood, which was nice. I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo...couldn't resist a few jokes though, I got the nurse playing chaperone in the room to crack up :D

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Silver said:
....testicular infection.

I got one of them about 5 years ago. Holy **** was I in pain! My nuts turned black and blue and swelled to the size of two grapefruit. I couldn't walk for three days. :nuts:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i was more afraid of my doc sticking his finger up my butt, than him fondleing my balls. oh man...when he said roll over, i was freaking out. i really don't mind nut juggling, but inspecting my asshole...ugh. luckily no fingers were inserted.

næstep

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
the Inbred said:
i was more afraid of my doc sticking his finger up my butt
Best to get used to is as you progress. I'm not there yet, but it's coming. I have the fondest memories of the assembly line finger-prodding the military gave.

I wonder if that examiner was really putting a new glove on for each one of us, or just snapping it against his wrist to make it sound that way.

splat

Nam I am
the Inbred said:
i was more afraid of my doc sticking his finger up my butt, than him fondleing my balls. oh man...when he said roll over, i was freaking out. i really don't mind nut juggling, but inspecting my asshole...ugh. luckily no fingers were inserted.

Prostate exam , I 've been there ! It's not fun!

then Just wait for the colonoscopy ! when they send the old telescope up the old Poop shoot.