Quantcast

Shout Out

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Thank you's go out to all the folks that helped Beav(Levi Miller) before and after he broke his anle in Idaho. TGM, GB, gofastdh, Five, Arnold,Barrito03, his girl friend and ggrub, Thank You very much!!!!!! :thumb:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I was shocked when Burrito told me he broke his leg. I bruised my right heel, but that's nothing compared to breaking a leg and tearing some tendons. Guess I won't be seeing him at McCollum for awhile.

gofstdh

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
Lynnhood, WA
Glad we were able to help!! Hope you have a speedy recovery, I get my rod in my arm tomoorow afternoon and should be out of the cast in 6 weeks.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
gofstdh said:
Glad we were able to help!! Hope you have a speedy recovery, I get my rod in my arm tomoorow afternoon and should be out of the cast in 6 weeks.
Dang, you're broken too!!!! Sounds like Schweitzer took it's toll on the PNW this year :eek: DHDiva got banged up pretty bad the weekend before the race as well!

Get better soon!!!

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
I heard that the crew had to chainsaw a XC rider out of a tree. I guess he/she flew off of the course, got caught up in a tree with a broken leg and had to chainsaw he/she out because of the broken leg.

...i thought DH was tough!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Still haven't heard from the Beav yet. I'll go by there tonight. Gofastdh called the shop a few hours before he went in for his new bionic parts. Best wishes to everybody including Snacks and DHdiva.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Levi is now in a soft cast. They are going to let the swelling go down for a week and the push the break back together a put a hard cast on. Levi is now the shop photographer and as an added bonus he can't run away as fast when the poo gets too deep at the shop. Tell Mark to get well soon CX is just around the corner.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Good to hear that Beav is going to be ok. I do not evny him when he has to get that bone set back. Good thing is that he does not have to get cut open to fix it. I bet he will be sad not to be in the pins and staples club. :)

I am looking forward to CX season. I an hella out of shape...but I guess thats why i am going to ride CX.

StrangeBrew

Chimp
Feb 7, 2004
Arlington, WA
That sucks. Tell him I said hi. He better watch out, Colton might try to kick his ass for a little payback now that he ain't so mobile. By the way Scott, I think you are right, I might have forgot how to ride my bike. I got this fishing and hiking thing down really good though lately. Haha. Take it easy guys. Colin

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
SrangeBrew nice to see you again. Tell your Lady "Howdy" and ask now if you can go to more races next season.

StrangeBrew

Chimp
Feb 7, 2004
Arlington, WA
Toughguymagee, I'm guessing you aren't married :) Lumberjack is referring to the "art of asking" your wife for something. Example, "Wife, I really NEED these new wheels so I can ride my bike and be happy. You don't mind if I buy them, do you? " vs. "Wife saying: Where did you get those? How much were they???" :)

I'm heading East for the week. Want me to bring Colton and drop him off in Colville for ya? :)

Take it easy.

gofstdh

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
Lynnhood, WA
Any update on Levi when is he getting his leg straightened? I think I'm healed already going DJ tonight :monkey: O I WISH my arm feels great felt the rod last night kinda crazy.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I was wondering about him on the drive in from work today. Well now he can work on his scrawny upper body while he gives his legs a rest.

Get well Levi.

Kevin

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i called levi a few days ago...he sounds bored. poor kid, we need to get him an electric scooter to buzz around on or something....hand crank recumbant? :devil:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Levi finally stoped taking the pain pills and can have a decent conversasion.He'll be out another 4-5 weeks at least but he sure sounds better.