Quantcast

show and tell....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hi my name is Skookum (not really but more and more people call me that now) and i learned how to do photo shop on the computer. Here's a compilation of stuff i have created so far......

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My old marzocchi fork... dumbikes better be making good use of that. :evil:

OH - BTW - I am even more sexy now that I have let my hair grow. I wonder if I should grow the goatee back?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
smedford said:
My favorite is the one with the stuff flying around from the tornado.
Yes it took me more time to come up with the name for that peice of work, after a few weeks i finally settled on naming it "Stuff flying around from the tornado".

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
very nice. Have you ever considered performance art or interpretive dance? I think you have some real potnetial. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you should take a photo of your x-ray and put all kinds of cool stuff inside your leg.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
in my ps class we had to take an ad, and make our own version oout of it using a cloud picture, a bull skull picture, a bottle picture & a house picture..........it was a pain in the arse

anyway

original ad (scanned) (actuall ad/pic the yellow was almost identical to mine)

mine:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
i like the Boy George socks, maybe culture club will make some toilet paper album out of it? nah, jk, they have some good songs.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
mack said:
i like the Boy George socks, maybe culture club will make some toilet paper album out of it? nah, jk, they have some good songs.
i was like 12 when i first heard Culture Club on the radio and that was even before i saw the video, and i swore it was a woman singing. haha, but that's ok i always thought "i can't tell you why" was sung by a woman, until i saw the bassist of the Eagles singing it on thier reunion dvd like 15 or more years later....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
I'm only good at paint pictures. Photoshop is way too hard for me. I never use it.
to tell the truth neither do i.... i've got Microsofts Picture It and use that, i do want Photoshop though, i can do alot better stuff with it. But i'm in no hurry really. i really want a good camera, i've so outgrown my peice of junk, and it's half broke too.....

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Skookum said:
to tell the truth neither do i.... i've got Microsofts Picture It and use that, i do want Photoshop though, i can do alot better stuff with it. But i'm in no hurry really. i really want a good camera, i've so outgrown my peice of junk, and it's half broke too.....
I seriously don't use it. I have some similar software that I occasionally use if I feel like adding watermarks, but other than that everything I post/submit to mags is untouched. I mostly use PS for making RESPECT art.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
I seriously don't use it. I have some similar software that I occasionally use if I feel like adding watermarks, but other than that everything I post/submit to mags is untouched. I mostly use PS for making RESPECT art.
Yah the only editing i do on my ride pics is in the forest where the pic is way too dark, and to get rid of red-eye, which usually happens in the same pictures...
Sometimes i'll crop the page too, but usually i leave em alone.