Quantcast

Shower Thought

hurtstopee

Chimp
Jan 28, 2015
I have 4 or 5 RM accounts and even more pairs of RM socks and even more donation bikes I have made happen on this site and BV won't let me use my original moniker of stinkyboy. That's odd.

I have 4 or 5 RM accounts and even more pairs of RM socks and even more donation bikes I have made happen on this site and BV won't let me use my original moniker of stinkyboy. That's odd.
Brian, just see if you can stop acting out. We all like you. When you get on one of your tears, it turns into a big PITA for administrators, which is the major component, as I understand it, of the no stinkyboy state. Love, JBP

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
What!?! C'mon BV. it's been too long. Give the man parole already.
The funniest part is that his "4 or 5" accounts is like 7 or 8 different times he's been banned, but always professes a change of heart, often through long and expressive PMs/Facebook messages, and always goes back to randomly being a raging asshole to people in between genuinely good participation.

His parole has been extended half a dozen times. But he needs to keep thinking that I'm the bad guy, so I'll let him have that.

hurtstopee

Chimp
Jan 28, 2015
The funniest part is that his "4 or 5" accounts is like 7 or 8 different times he's been banned, but always professes a change of heart, often through long and expressive PMs/Facebook messages, and always goes back to randomly being a raging asshole to people in between genuinely good participation.

His parole has been extended half a dozen times. But he needs to keep thinking that I'm the bad guy, so I'll let him have that.
Nah, you're just another little man who settled for an extremely unattractive wife. Waking up with that would leave vomit everywhere...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Well, I'm not married, so maybe you're thinking of someone else, perhaps the person who you were last banned for making comments about his wife.

But in any event, you'll forgive me if it doesn't hurt very much to receive comments from someone who seems to fail at his own interpersonal relationships.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Nah, you're just another little man who settled for an extremely unattractive wife. Waking up with that would leave vomit everywhere...
Hmmm. I hope the rest of your life isn't as pointless as the ones you've had on the internet. Have you thought about lithium? At any rate the angry young man thing has played out, you may want to try something new for the attention you're looking for. I've also heard that methamphetamine, in reasonable doses, is good for attention deficit and the resulting anti-social behavior. Do you live with your mom? Sometimes dark basements can make it difficult to see yourself as other's see you; ask her for some light bulbs the next time she tosses food down the stairs. :)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hmmm. I hope the rest of your life isn't as pointless as the ones you've had on the internet. Have you thought about lithium? At any rate the angry young man thing has played out, you may want to try something new for the attention you're looking for. I've also heard that methamphetamine, in reasonable doses, is good for attention deficit and the resulting anti-social behavior. Do you live with your mom? Sometimes dark basements can make it difficult to see yourself as other's see you; ask her for some light bulbs the next time she tosses food down the stairs. :)
OMG - being an asshole on the internet is FUN and EASY.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It takes a pretty sad, little man to hang on so desperately to an internet website, and spew such nasty, petty comments.

Please, if my life ever gets to the point where I'm alone and criticizing others' partners through my keyboard, just gimme the Old Yeller treatment.

Now my beautiful girlfriend and I are going back to exploring our 28th country of the year, so Brian, don't let that door hit you on the ass.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It takes a pretty sad, little man to hang on so desperately to an internet website, and spew such nasty, petty comments.

Please, if my life ever gets to the point where I'm alone and criticizing others' partners through my keyboard, just gimme the Old Yeller treatment.

Now my beautiful girlfriend and I are going back to exploring our 28th country of the year, so Brian, don't let that door hit you on the ass.
Especially given that there is already a mountain bike website devoted to the "Durr....Your mom/wife" intellectual demographic.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So who will Stinkyboy be for next year's annual post'n whine drive-by ?

I bristle with anticipation of another man-child persona. Because if it's one thing we have not had enough of this year with the election is that kind of behavior.