Quantcast

SHR pic (Heath, I think)

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
sorry for the thread high jack but heres a quick photo recap for team nemesis project as well as of a shot of caseyo and EastBayRich.

sara here riding a nemesis project secret agent setup for jumping and street but piloting it nicely into second place in her first race ever.

mike rivizza killing it in expert getn bumped up to pro. cant wait to see this kid rip it up on his new nempro next race.

the boss man himself brad taking a break from the shop and keeping it street style getto in his jeans and gansta lean.

heres the one i got of you casey

and last but not least one of rich too

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
Why Do None Of These People On Here Show Up For 4x. You Have To Race Both At The Nationals. I Will Be At The Next Slalomn Race. I Was Gonna Be At The Last One But I Broke My Thumb On Friday. See You All There. Hopefully Everyone Comes Out To The Benefit Race For Tara. Even Though It Is 4x

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
Why Do None Of These People On Here Show Up For 4x. You Have To Race Both At The Nationals. I Will Be At The Next Slalomn Race. I Was Gonna Be At The Last One But I Broke My Thumb On Friday. See You All There. Hopefully Everyone Comes Out To The Benefit Race For Tara. Even Though It Is 4x
its a lil expensive to drive down 4 weekends in a row so most of us go for the slalom since its more fun. but we will be down for the benefit 4X

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
what about if you guys carpool if there is enough of you thats what a lot of the guys up here do to make it cheaper

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
we do, we came down 3 strong last time still its a 3 hour drive so not exactly cheap. and with there being no snow yet we're still taking our weekends to get in trail rides before the season is over.