Quantcast

Shred shots for those of you with an off-season

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
DH shots from today. Had a good time seshing on all the rock gardens on one long run. It was crazy dry, I haven't ridden dusty trails in Boone since fall.

Mike

Steven bend'n down low...

Mike in some steep rocky goodness.

Scott on the finger. Took this one-handed while running to get out of the way.

Mike on the same. Probably the shot of the day.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
rad.

If I go to ASU how many days a week can I most likely ride? haha, what year are you guys too? will there be anyone left to ride once you're gone?

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
rad.

If I go to ASU how many days a week can I most likely ride? haha, what year are you guys too? will there be anyone left to ride once you're gone?
If you're committed and make your schedule right you can ride 5 days a week. On non-busy weeks I usually try to ride everyday.

I'm 2nd semester sophomore, mike is like 3 semesters ahead of me. So I'll be here at least 2 more years, plus theres several DH riders a year younger than me.

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
thats sick boone has good trails, I grew up there but moved to the northwest. maybe one day ill come back with a bike.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
If you're committed and make your schedule right you can ride 5 days a week. On non-busy weeks I usually try to ride everyday.

I'm 2nd semester sophomore, mike is like 3 semesters ahead of me. So I'll be here at least 2 more years, plus theres several DH riders a year younger than me.
I got deferred but wrote a damn good essay so hopefully I'll still get in. It's between ASU, Umass, and Colorado State and I'm really not leaning to any one in particular. Wait and see I guess...