Quantcast

Shred Six Pack Race

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Original post has been replaced with this one.

PM me your email address's and a mass mailing will be blind copied to all with exact race details...

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
Gotta have a last chance for glory in October or Nov. Or both!

And an idea: winner gets glory of course but the remaining money after shuttle expenses goes to track maintenance. I understand that BC has such great trails in part because they've organized paid trailguys funded out of event proceeds.

I organized a couple races in Korea. I made the trophies out of cashed Moto rotors. Wish I could have put them on chains for the winner to wear around all night while drinking in the clubs. That would have been great.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Stiff said:
I made the trophies out of cashed Moto rotors. Wish I could have put them on chains for the winner to wear around all night while drinking in the clubs.
hmmm... you've given me an idea :thumb: trophies would be a cool addition...

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Animal Mother said:
Original post has been replaced with this one.

PM me your email address's and a mass mailing will be blind copied to all with exact race details...

alright all...

I've got the email typed and ready to shoot out. Last call to PM your adress so I can add you to the list. I'll give you another day or so and then I'm letting it fly....

-b

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Animal Mother said:
alright all...

I've got the email typed and ready to shoot out. Last call to PM your adress so I can add you to the list. I'll give you another day or so and then I'm letting it fly....

-b
you got mail mutha phuka...

if you missed it let me know and i'll copy ya.

-b