Quantcast

Shredding

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
That would suck to get your foot caught in that contraption.

It happens all the time with wood chippers (think the movie Fargo). I hear about these incidents all the time because I work for the tree dept. for the city. They're always using these guys as examples at the saftey meetings...when will people learn that you don't try to dislodge a stuck branch with your foot when the wood chipper is running? It's happened at least twice in the last 6 months.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
when i went to see fargo in the theaters i was like 11 years old. i laughed my ass off when the wood chipper scene came up. everyone in the theater thought i was a psycho. maybe they were right?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
It happens all the time with wood chippers (think the movie Fargo). I hear about these incidents all the time because I work for the tree dept. for the city. They're always using these guys as examples at the saftey meetings...when will people learn that you don't try to dislodge a stuck branch with your foot when the wood chipper is running? It's happened at least twice in the last 6 months.
Natural selection. We need more of it these days.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
dh girlie said:
I don't know how anyone could put one of those greezy ass nasty things to their mouf...blech! Over-rated stupid icky disappointment of a donut!
Word. That's all the fatties in my office eat for b-fast.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
I don't know how anyone could put one of those greezy ass nasty things to their mouf...blech! Over-rated stupid icky disappointment of a donut!
You were obviously not trained properly. :nope:

Luckily for me I went to college with a Krispy Kreme across from campus. You'd be surprised how Pavlovian you become after years of drunken or munchie induced trips were taken when they light up that freaking sign. :eviltongu :eviltongu

That being said, they aren't worth poo if they have sat for more then 5 minutes.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BikeGeek said:
Word. That's all the fatties in my office eat for b-fast.

I don't mind an occasional donut (in fact I'm patiently waiting for the quarterly meeting to let out in hopes that there are some left overs) but Krispy Kreme has got to be the most foul donut ever. I like the white cake kind...with white frosting and colorful sprinkles on em...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
You were obviously not trained properly. :nope:

Luckily for me I went to college with a Krispy Kreme across from campus. You'd be surprised how Pavlovian you become after years of drunken or munchie induced trips were taken when they light up that freaking sign. :eviltongu :eviltongu

That being said, they aren't worth poo if they have sat for more then 5 minutes.
I partook in a KK with a totally open mind...I had heard so much about how great they were and I was so disappointed at how greezy they were...and too sweet if that's possible for a donut.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
I partook in a KK with a totally open mind...I had heard so much about how great they were and I was so disappointed at how greezy they were...and too sweet if that's possible for a donut.

Makes perfect sense, as there was no such thing as too greezy or too sweet after lots of drinking and or an evening of smoking.

I have however outgrown it :dead:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
All this talk of donuts...I'm ready to barge into the meeting...

We get a Dunkin Donuts "service" for our customer lounge. It was very hard to bypass the chocolate frosted every morning.....

Until I started coming in the other entrance. It is easier now.

wow, so how far did we hijack this thread?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
We get a Dunkin Donuts "service" for our customer lounge. It was very hard to bypass the chocolate frosted every morning.....

Until I started coming in the other entrance. It is easier now.

wow, so how far did we hijack this thread?

I can't remember the last time I had a donut...I really hope there are left overs...watch there not be any today when I really want one.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
dh girlie said:
I don't mind an occasional donut (in fact I'm patiently waiting for the quarterly meeting to let out in hopes that there are some left overs) but Krispy Kreme has got to be the most foul donut ever. I like the white cake kind...with white frosting and colorful sprinkles on em...
No doubt. I love the occasional creme filled, lightly powdered, cake donut, but I get ill every time I see one of my coworkers cramming a dripping KK donut in their fat mouths. Donuts should not drip.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
BikeGeek said:
No doubt. I love the occasional creme filled, lightly powdered, cake donut, but I get ill every time I see one of my coworkers cramming a dripping KK donut in their fat mouths. Donuts should not drip.

Drip???

:think: :confused: :think: :confused::think: :confused::think: :confused::think: :confused::think: :confused:

Dude, someone is doing something to your KK's before they get to you. Dont eat them

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Drip???

:think: :confused: :think: :confused::think: :confused::think: :confused::think: :confused::think: :confused:

Dude, someone is doing something to your KK's before they get to you. Dont eat them
LOL! Naaah, when the get to us they're still warm having just come off the line. The glaze doesn't have time to set up and just drips all over the place.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dh girlie said:
:stupid:

I echo dhg's KK sentiments. I've given them three tries to latch onto my taste buds but it just didn't happen. And yes, I tried them fresh off the conveyer belt.