Mar 14, 2005

Jesus is just a Spanish boy's name
How come one man got so much fame?
To enemy, it's pointless to anybody
That doesn't have faith…

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Kind of. A pipe would fit but wouldn't meet the requirements to hold pressure. A square peg with a round hole could have sealing issues.
If the orifice is the negative space of a pipe and the pipe just fills it up so…

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Another rainy day. Slept in. Coffee, flushed the espresso machine. Applied joint compound. Hour on the trainer. Talked to my parents now that they are back from Peru and Galapagos. Now jazz, tasty beers, and chicken saag from scratch.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Concert was great and found out the oldest kicked some serious ass! She's the State Champion for level 8 overall, on vault and on floor and got 2nd on bars, 3rd on beam. Sweet!!! Regionals is up in a couple of weeks!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So, Wifey just stumbled across the ebike that she happened to not have seen or known about since last November.
She laughed and just said, “Nice job, asshole”. :p
Impressive. Most e-bikers I happen upon can't shut the fuck up about their e-bikes. Worse than vegans.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Blue Opal sample from Peru. Is pretty spectacular. It looks like turquoise. We fired a green laser into it. Meh. Natural light. Worked betterer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Data is cool. Pulled the data out of Haley's Mychron (kart computer) and damn if it isn't fucking cool. You can see her GPS lateral movement overlaid to her speed, which effectively let's you see when she lifts or brakes or waffles on both.

You can also compare laps to others, so same data, but with an additional chart that provides the delta of the laps. That allows me to look at her top laps on top of each other to see what was working vs. what wasn't. I was able to see her the times that she overshot the braking points and never recovered her speed and the times that she braked early. Even looking at confidence building throughout the day by going deeper into corners and pushing harder out (lateral increases).

Data is so fucking cool.