Quantcast

"shut your whore mouth" - louisville, ky judge

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Sexual assault victim's tweets about attackers prompt contempt case against Louisville's Savannah Dietrich
Frustrated by what she felt was a lenient plea bargain for two teens who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting her and circulating pictures of the incident, a Louisville 17-year-old lashed out on Twitter.

“There you go, lock me up,” Savannah Dietrich tweeted, as she named the boys who she said sexually assaulted her. “I’m not protecting anyone that made my life a living Hell.”

Now, Dietrich is facing a potential jail sentence, as the attorneys for the boys have asked a Jefferson District Court judge to hold her in contempt because they say that in naming her attackers, she violated the confidentiality of a juvenile hearing and the court’s order not to speak of it.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
You know, this is nothing...brothers and sisters fight all the time..sibling rivalry and all. But I bet if a cousin tried anything, those 2 boys would stand up to their Aunt Sister in no time flat.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
She's 17 now, which means she was assaulted at 16.

As a father, I can say those boys would never have been able to walk into court if it were my kid. Maybe wheeled in if they were lucky.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
What's the judges name? Paterno?

Or better questions what relatives did the two Rapist have?

Last edited:

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
The charges against her have now been dropped.

Funny, if they hadn't tried to gag her, and then if they hadn't done anything when she spoke out originally, nobody would probably know the names Austin Zehnder and Will Frey. But now they're out there, and will be the top search results for their names for a long time to come. Well done all.