Quantcast

Shuttle Day Wednesday

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Hey guys, I know it is short notice and all but - Fluidride is hosting a Downhill day at a local riding spot.
Come ride with the Pro's - shuttles will be provided, beverages will also be provided.
We will be there from 1-8 pm and you can ride with us as long as you can hang.
This is not a formal instruction session but some skillsets will most likely be covered.
There may also be a photographer out there documenting the shreddage.

You can PM me for cost and location.
Or call the Fluidride shop from 12-7 pm at: 206.547.0712

See you there!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Wow the response to this has been amazing already!

Just to clarify to all persons interested, to participate in the services provided you will need to sign up beforehand, and there is a fee involved.

If you know where this is going to be held, out of respect for the entire DH community- please do not state the location here.

There are limited spaces in the shuttle etc. so I will try to answer all PM's soon.

Lars

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Just out of consideration. Since the trails are going to be shredded to bits up there after you're through. Why not spend a bit of time doing some trail repair. The place you speak of has been ridden hard lately, and the few of us who try to do maintenance can't keep up. Just my two cents. Sounds like a good time.

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
was planning on going but my ride out bailed on me. if anyone has an extra spot on their rack and is goin at 1:30 or after, please PM me so i can let you know where i live. thanks