Quantcast

shuttle levenworth next weekend

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
just thowing out to see if anyone would be interested in going and ridding some trails in levenworth next weekend either the 27th,28th,or29th.Iwas thinking renting a large pickup or u-haul depending on # of people interested would not be free but we would all split the cost maybe carpool over i know of two awesome trails if any one knows of more that would be great if not you won't get bored on the two i know well let me know -c-

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
count me in!! i was planning on going next weekend anyway so if you rented something i would chip in depending on the cost...

are the two trails ribbed for pleasure and tres amigos?

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
What day were you planing on? A few friends and I might go up to Whistler if the weather is good, if its not good we'll most likely be down to go.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
havn't decided what day it is up to the group whom ever that may be sunday would be great for me but open to any of the three

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
I'm trying to talk the gf into going and staying at her dad's in wenatchee for the weekend so maybe both days? we shall see cross your fingers for me lol

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
well it looks like i will be going over to stay in wenatchee for the weekend i will be going over sat morning and coming back on monday so let me know what day and what time every one will be over sunday will probably be the best day for me ride a bunch sat will be an after noon thing maybe a couple of runs on three amigos or one each put a post or send me a pm

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
directions meet me in leveanworth that ioos the best i can do kind of a site memory thing will post time and place to meet up with all later in the week the guys at das rad huas in leveanworth are cool they hook you up with real directions

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
look like i will be in wenatchee by 9 am sat so i could be in levaenworth by 10:30 am. is anyone going for sure? if so please send me a pm so we can get it figured out and if we need to rent a truck or whatever